Cumartesi, Nisan 01, 2006

Niyazov: "I Prayed God for whom who reads Rukhnama 3 times, to be accepted straight to Heaven"

Turkmenistan President Saparmurat Turkmenbashy Received Prize of Person of State, Culture and Peaceableness of All Times

March, 23 2006. Ashgabat On 19th of March during the Nowruz Festival Concert in Ruhiyet Palace of Ashgabat, guests from Turkey also attended. Before the concert started Mr. Huseyin Gulerce, the Head of Delegation and Hakki Akil Turkish Ambassador to Turkmenistan, has awarded the President of Turkmenistan Saparmurat Turkmenbashy with Prize of “Most Famous Person of State, Culture and Peaceableness of All Times” for the outstanding personal contribution to maintenance of peace and stability on the earth and great services for development and enhancement of ties of friendship between the peoples of Turkmenistan and Turkey on behalf of the Association of Journalists and Writers.

After that Turkmen Leader has thanked the delegation and congratulated the present audience and guests with the Nowruz and Spring Holidays.

He also mentioned to guest about his books: “When I completed the two books of Rukhnama, I prayed God for one thing. I asked Allah to whoever reads these books (Rukhnama I, II), whether in one year or in three month, little bit in the morning, a little in the evening, to take straight to Heaven, not to Hell. I always prayed for it. Because when you read, you will get knowledge. And knowledge will knead the dough of the soul. And you God-given mind will witness for your efforts for wisdom in hereafter. When the mind is asked: “Are you pleased?” it will reply: “Well, I am pleased, but judgment that I was given is not within my power.” ”

Then, addressing to the better half of mankind the head of the Turkmen state warmly congratulated all women, girls, sisters and mothers on Woman’s Day and wished glorious daughters of independent Motherland good health, happiness and spring mood. The Turkmen leader addressed his congratulations to the people of Turkmenistan, the guests from Turkey and peoples all over the world who were celebrating Nowruz Bairami.

The best professional and amateur artistic groups, popular singers and young artists arranged the gala concert for the participants of the celebrations. The dramatized performance Ena Tagzym served as the brilliant overture to the grandiose festive celebrations. The performance was penetrated with tender feelings of love and respect to women who warmed scared Turkmen land with their kindness and warmth. The folk groups from five regions of Turkmenistan presented the musical performance embodying Turkmen traditions and customs of celebrating the wonderful spring holiday. The Gozeller dramatized show presented by the artists of the municipal theatres and Ashgabat Fashion House served as the hymn to beauty and youth.

TDH, altas

0 Comments:

Yorum Gönder

<< Home